About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago's Rev. CJ Hawking joined Valerie Jarrett to discuss issues facing women workers! @vj44 @WomenEmployed http://t.co/f1DOg5Xfw3 11 hours ago
- Arise hosts Gov. Quinn, @sr_simone & #NunsONTheBus! Nuns do #VoterRegistration & rally. PHOTOS icont.ac/2A3iW 3 days ago
- Big thanks to @IL_Hunger Coalition for training on voter outreach & doing voter reg w/ #NunsOnTheBus! http://t.co/0MRxXru8n2 3 days ago
- #GolansSolidarity for the strikers from @sr_simone & Gov Quinn! With @GolansMoving worker Augusto http://t.co/0PnuBZZjZS 4 days ago
- RT @fightfor15: "@AriseChicago is lifting up the voices of workers in Chi who are not being paid of enough for their hard work" @sr_simone … 4 days ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers