About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- Ending Local #WageTheft. Arise members are working to prevent stolen wages in 2 suburbs. Photos icont.ac/2Coek 2 days ago
- Support #paidleave and the FAMILY Act, @SenatorKirk. WEtweet.org. Because #WEmatter. @NPWF 2 days ago
- RT @fightfor15: Higher min. wage kills jobs? FALSE. States that raised min. wage had higher job growth than those that didn't via @LowPayIs… 2 days ago
- RT @RaiseUpfor15: Low-wages: private gain, public pain- "$10.10 Minimum Wage Would Save The U.S. Government $7.6 Billion A Year" http://t.c… 2 days ago
- Want a higher #minwage? Your vote will make the difference: tinyurl.com/minwagepledge #RaiseTheWageIL 1 week ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers