About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- Join Arise #domesticworkers & author @sheilabapat 2 discuss the state of dmstic wrkr rights Nov 6! facebook.com/events/5192576… 1 day ago
- At #SM4NP Chi to develop more tools to engage our members, how to best track our SM reach, & to develop a #GivingTuesday plan 1 day ago
- Join Arise #domesticworkers & author @sheilabapat 2 discuss the state of dmstic wrkr rights Nov 6! facebook.com/events/5192576… 2 days ago
- Arise Hosts Intl #Labor Leader & Hometown Heroes! #1u icont.ac/2CJh0 6 days ago
- Ending Local #WageTheft. Arise members are working to prevent stolen wages in 2 suburbs. Photos icont.ac/2Coek 1 week ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers