About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- Skokie friends! Want to support an anti #wagetheft policy in #Skokie? Message us. Mtg in Nov http://t.co/92uiFteUF4 5 days ago
- Want a higher #minwage? Your vote will make the difference: tinyurl.com/minwagepledge #RaiseTheWageIL 5 days ago
- RT @glancypants14: Don't use @GolansMoving! Wage theft! I'm listening to Augusto's story at @JCUA_News member meeting w @AriseChicago. Sha… 6 days ago
- Workers' Rights Advocates Call For #PaidSickDays As Chi Ald Move On Ballot Referendum progressillinois.com/quick-hits/con… via @progressil 1 week ago
- RT @fightfor15: "Having paid sick days should not be an option, it should be a right!-Martina @AriseChicago #PaidSickDays http://t.co/10WLP… 2 weeks ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers