About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- RT @alex__han: @billybragg While in town, workers on strike @golansmoving could use your support! @AriseChicago 1 day ago
- @alex__han @billybragg: @GolansMoving workers on strike for 6 weeks! fighting for 1st contract after winning union in Dec 2013 4 days ago
- RT @USDOL: Compared to other countries, our minimum wage is low -- really low --> social.dol.gov/blog/?p=14666 http://t.co/mS5LFYvxNn 4 days ago
- RT @sr_simone: Eager to be on road for We the People! New 'Nuns on the Bus' tour tackle political 'dark money' wapo.st/1s4Engt via @… 4 days ago
- State College, PA - Workers Walk Out of State College Chipotle shar.es/11UbBz via @sharethis #strikefastfood 5 days ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers