Earlier this year, Deportation Nation produced a handy inforgraphic explaining Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s deportation program Secure Communities, or S-Comm. Check it out below.
A Project of Arise Chicago
- Arise Board Pres. Fr. Larry, "We condemn employers who underpay our immigrant brothers and sisters." @archchicago https://t.co/9JUWT4IIae 2 days ago
- Workers Rights Group Gets Village To Hold Off On #MinimumWage, #PaidSickDays Opt Out. #ArlingtonHeights journal-topics.com/news/article_8… 3 days ago
- "We are here because we believe in #justice for workers. We stand with the #coalition of… instagram.com/p/BR9ZEP-ju0A/ 4 days ago
- @ciw "We are protestors. But also pacific people concerned with conditions at work" #BoycottWendys #ImmokaleeWorkers 4 days ago
- The national #Wendys #boycott in #chicago with #immokalee #workers #justice @ Chicago, Illinois instagram.com/p/BR9X8ZgDrzp/ 4 days ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers