About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- Riv workers Trick-or-Treat for a #Union contract "fair contract is even better than a full-size Snickers bar." chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archiv… 3 days ago
- Gabriel: "Some people here, their whole family works for Michael Foods, and they don't have money to pay bills" chicagotribune.com/business/ct-da… 3 days ago
- Jam Productions slams door on contract negotiations with unionized Riviera Theatre stagehands #NotMyJAM chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archiv… 3 days ago
- .@chicagotribune coverage of egg plant workers #strike in Lansig, IL chicagotribune.com/business/ct-da… 4 days ago
- Tribune: Stagehands rally outside @JamUSA Productions offices over union contract #NotMyJAM fw.to/EIpw5EG 4 days ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers