About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- After 11 month struggle, w/ support from Arise, @cantvchicago workers win 1st #Union contract! @CanTvUnion #winning #1u 1 day ago
- RT @fightfor15: McDonald's pockets billions through poverty wages, tax loopholes and shifting costs to the public. Everyone has a stake in… 5 days ago
- "As the son of an #OldCountryBuffet worker, I sat we have to stay together til we get the pay we deserve https://t.co/SNan8PQDLu 1 week ago
- Lots of love from passing cars for @OCBrestaurant workers protest! #AllYouCanCheat https://t.co/Qku3pijwYF 1 week ago
- "Este abuso no es justo!" @OldCountryBufet https://t.co/fbpdqN8N6o 1 week ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers