About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- En vivo Ahora--@jmujicam hablando de la lucha de trabajador@s inmmigrantes y le nuevo pago minimo en Chicago: radionet.tv/stereodj/ 3 days ago
- Baker Miller Bests City's New $10 #MinimumWage, Ups Pay to $14 Per Hour via @DNAinfoCHI dnain.fo/1gcGXij 3 days ago
- Victoria’s Secret Is Getting Rid Of On-Call Scheduling In Stores #FairScheduling buzzfeed.com/sapna/victoria… via @sapna @buzzfeednews 4 days ago
- Chicago's new $10 #MinimumWage goes into effect today. Time to #MaxTheMinimum! icont.ac/2Zw6W 5 days ago
- Tomorrow Chicago's #minimumwage is $10/hr! If you aren't paid correctly come to an Arise workshop to learn your rights 7/21 6pm 5 days ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers