About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- RT @chifightfor15: THIS: Clergy and fast food workers literally joining hands to #fightfor15 on April 15. @AriseChicago http://t.co/zIbITfS… 3 hours ago
- Clergy & supporters singing "Occupying in the light of God" after taking over Logan Square @mcdonalds http://t.co/I4IDLe7uwW 4 hours ago
- "Blocking traffic in the light of God!" #fightfor15 in Logan Square @chifightfor15 http://t.co/Sfh9ibquK7 4 hours ago
- "For every chill in our bones we fill there are workers who cannot pay their heat bills United we march" #fightfor15 http://t.co/mn29dKnfyP 5 hours ago
- Praying over worker before marching to Logan Square @McDonalds #FightFor15 http://t.co/NzkNZAY1QE 5 hours ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers