About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- On the verge of victory for winning legal protections for #DomesticWorkers in Illinois! #DWdignityIL icont.ac/34v0a 8 hours ago
- RT @chifightfor15: Why @LaborSec Perez is standing with the #Fightfor15 bit.ly/1Kpc7k9 via @ZeeshanAleem http://t.co/8bek4M6Cvl 2 days ago
- RT @greenhousenyt: Fight for 15: "McDonald's, we want you to become the hero to this generation by helping lift people out of poverty." htt… 4 days ago
- RT @fightfor15: Breaking: The labor ruling McDonald's has been dreading just became a reality m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55df3… via @jamieson 1 week ago
- RT @fightfor15: In landmark case, labor board will let more workers bargain with their employer's employer wpo.st/CP4X0 via @lydi… 1 week ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers