About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- RT @UNITEDWEDREAM: 🚨 WE HAVE TO PROTECT IMMIGRANTS! 🚨 RT these images—people need them more than ever! #HereToStay #Not1More https://t.co… 5 hours ago
- RT @AriseChicago: Last week's #DayWithoutImmigrants March showed were are not afraid.Time to start planning #MayDay! #ChiStrikesBack https:… 14 hours ago
- Last week's #DayWithoutImmigrants March showed were are not afraid.Time to start planning #MayDay! #ChiStrikesBack facebook.com/events/2502106… 14 hours ago
- RT @WBEZeducation: Latino attendance in #Chicago last week: Tues 94.8%. Wed 93.7%. Thurs #DayWithoutImmigrants 76.26% #CPS 1 day ago
- RT @WBEZeducation: Numbers for @ChiPubSchools #DayWithoutImmigrants are in: 100+ schools had attendance rates 20%+ below their rate 1 yr ago 1 day ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers