About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- RT @FightFor15PA: We did it! Pittsburgh passes #PaidSickDays! http://t.co/rHrJmM8OWl 17 hours ago
- RT @rocchicago: @AriseChicago's CJ Hawking urging @UMWomen to continue wk for social justice! 2 days ago
- "The struggle of CAN-TV workers is the same struggle of fast food workers!" Tyree Johnson of @chifightfor15 http://t.co/RXNqwIfwao 3 days ago
- RT @chifightfor15: "These wrkrs make sure the community has a voice & now as wrkrs they need a voice" -Rev CJ Hawkings @AriseChicago http:/… 3 days ago
- "What do we want? A Union, when do we want it? Now!" Juan Carlos from CAN-TV demanding a union! http://t.co/7Y40xS1KBz 3 days ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers