About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- A CPS student giving heartfelt testimony of cuts to her neighborhood school and why we need to stop charter expansion http://t.co/wXFbbSQJFH 6 days ago
- Guess who's joining the #Fightfor$15? 2 Key new groups of workers #PovertyWagesDontFly @chiFightfor15 icont.ac/36Bdh 6 days ago
- RT @resnikoff: For those keeping score at home: Gawker, Vice, Salon, Think Progress, Guardian all recognized twitter.com/josheidelson/s… 6 days ago
- Al Jazeera America Will Not Recognize #Union: NLRB Elections Underway #1u ibtimes.com/al-jazeera-ame… 6 days ago
- "Protesters call for $15 minimum wage at Oak Park rally" from @ChicagoTribune #Fightfor15 fw.to/O7Cuj6d 6 days ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers