About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- Joining @DUministry and @DominicanU for a worker rights training! It's more important than ever to know your rights! https://t.co/WuSBEZLdWO 5 days ago
- "There are workers supporting this struggle all over the globe, in Brazil, Germany, Switzerland. Let's keep going!"… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Passenger service worker "we work 60 hrs/week with no overtime pay." #povertydoesntfly #Fightfor15 6 days ago
- "The next time we strike we will shut down this airport!" @SEIULocal1 Pres Balanoff #povertydoesntfly #Fightfor15 https://t.co/dxe9roAW7f 6 days ago
- It's a packed beautiful crowd here at O'Hare! #povertydoesntfly #Fightfor15 https://t.co/3qWENIHGoE 6 days ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers