About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- Arise Board Pres. Fr. Larry, "We condemn employers who underpay our immigrant brothers and sisters." @archchicago https://t.co/9JUWT4IIae 2 days ago
- Workers Rights Group Gets Village To Hold Off On #MinimumWage, #PaidSickDays Opt Out. #ArlingtonHeights journal-topics.com/news/article_8… 3 days ago
- "We are here because we believe in #justice for workers. We stand with the #coalition of… instagram.com/p/BR9ZEP-ju0A/ 4 days ago
- @ciw "We are protestors. But also pacific people concerned with conditions at work" #BoycottWendys #ImmokaleeWorkers 4 days ago
- The national #Wendys #boycott in #chicago with #immokalee #workers #justice @ Chicago, Illinois instagram.com/p/BR9X8ZgDrzp/ 4 days ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers