About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- Letter to Trib Editor from Rev. John Hoffman: Cook County workers need sick time protection fw.to/4S5FNLJ #PaidSickDays 21 hours ago
- Great to hear @sr_simone speak to the need for #earnedsicktime Let's make this a reality in Cook County on Oct. 5th! https://t.co/fS114CPvGJ 5 days ago
- RT @ChicagoReporter: Curtis Black assesses what's on the table as @CTULocal1 members begin voting today on authorizing a teachers strike. h… 5 days ago
- RT @domesticworkers: Lucia McBath: "As history would show women have been on the forefront fighting for our families. Rise up & take contro… 1 week ago
- RT @domesticworkers: Vigil for black lives opening remarks by @aliciagarza #WeWontWait2016 #DignityUnityPower https://t.co/ziVve3ukH3 1 week ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers