About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- RT @jmujicam: Casa llena en el Taller de Derechos de los Trabajadores en @AriseChicago. Aprendan sus derechos !!! https://t.co/YCpjJImB56 4 days ago
- .@jesuschuygar "As wellbeing of working people go, so goes society. That's why the fight of ATU is crucial!" #1uMLK https://t.co/tigU9JkFy8 6 days ago
- Rev. CJ Hawking, "your struggle is connected with Dr. King, with Cesar Chavez! Arise is with you!" #MLKDAY #1u https://t.co/1UZEi0SfpJ 6 days ago
- Joining ATU 308, ATU 241 and allies such as @CTULocal1 on MLK day fighting for a fair cta contract! #1u #MLKDAY https://t.co/o0s37NrI8I 6 days ago
- @OwenJones84 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org 1 week ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers