About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- Yes. Multi-billion $ corporations Can afford to pay a fair wage and still make profits. #FightFor15 twitter.com/chifightfor15/… 4 hours ago
- RT @chifightfor15: "The will of these protesters, clearly stronger than the rain that came down last night" #FightFor15 https://t.co/Y3fzr0… 4 hours ago
- RT @chifightfor15: This is how we turn up #fightfor15 https://t.co/d7YR7GGXk0 8 hours ago
- RT @fightfor15: The reality is that nobody wants to be on welfare. When McD's makes billions and pays us pennies it costs us all. https://t… 8 hours ago
- RT @chifightfor15: THIS is what dedication looks like! Thousands march in the rain at McD HQ. #FightFor15 https://t.co/G8f4KUvxKF 1 day ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers