About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- RT @ILRF: The Best Way to Give Thanks? How About a Raise? ti.me/1kUWc2e via @TIMEIdeas @annalappe @foodchainworker #FightFor15 #F… 11 hours ago
- RT @Fightfor15LA: Workers who made your thanksgiving dinner last week work in dangerous industries. Support them: bitly.com/1MswH0S #… 1 day ago
- "Let us raise our voices as the labor movement and our religious allies to fight together and win together" https://t.co/jMdmfGXqAr 6 days ago
- "In the never ending battle for civil, human, worker, union rights, let us be the flame of inspiration" https://t.co/RA0OrEvEYZ 6 days ago
- "We can't do this work alone. Arise has created a model to build religious-labor ties to achieve what we can't achieve alone" 6 days ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers