About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- 82% to Chi leaders: pass #PaidSickDays! Coalition tells runoff candidates to take stand PHOTOS VIDEO icont.ac/2OUJU 1 day ago
- Chicago #PaidSickDays Ordinance Press Conference VIDEO : youtu.be/zRdVxZf4rDI via @YouTube @SickTimeChicago 1 day ago
- Join us on 4/15 for a historic rally in the #FightFor15! More info: April15.org @chifightfor15 1 day ago
- With 82% of Chicago Votes for #PaidSickDays, Labor Groups Call for Action - Working In These Times inthesetimes.com/working/entry/… 1 day ago
- RT @ProPublica: Haven't read the story yet? Listen to @michaelgrabell & @hberkes lay out the #WorkersComp issues on @Morningedition: http:/… 1 day ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers