About: Arise Chicago
- Arise Chicago partners with faith communities and workers to fight workplace injustice through education and organizing and advocating for public policy changes.
Posts by Arise Chicago:
September 30, 2013 Solidarity with Walmart Workers
August 8, 2013 Wage Theft’s Top Cop
July 16, 2013 United Methodists take heart in labor agreement
June 29, 2013 Should We Have a “Maximum Wage”?
May 23, 2013 No Act of God Caused Chicago Schools to Close
A Project of Arise Chicago
- #DomesticWorker Bill of Rights passes IL House! On to the Senate. Take action here. #DWdignityIL icont.ac/2WVMv 28 minutes ago
- RT @domesticworkers: BREAKING: IL's Domestic Workers Bill of Rights just passed out of House! Next stop: Senate. Retweet for #dwdignityil h… 1 hour ago
- All workers deserve labor protections. We stand with domestic workers to pass the IL DW bill of rights TODAY! #dwdignityil #ILleg 2 hours ago
- Rauner's #WorkersComp reform defeated in committee cinewsnow.com/news/local/Rau… 2 days ago
- Have you called your IL Senator asking to vote YES on the IL #DomesticWorkers Bill of Rights? You can here: bit.ly/Call4IL 2 days ago
Post CategoriesArise Chicago Charter Schools Chicago Mercantile Exchange City of Chicago Faith & Labor Health & Safety Hyatt Illinois Immigration Inequality International International Workers of the World Legislation Mexico Midwest Worker Struggles Occupy movement Policy Press releases Starbucks Strike Teachers Uncategorized Unions Wage Theft Wobblies Women Workers Workers centers